The Hotel Okura Macau website ("the Website") requires entry of personal information and record that information in a database when performing reservation, inquiry, member registration and other such procedures. Okura Hotels & Resorts and its member hotels and Hotel Okura Enterprises use the information thus recorded to provide services beneficial to our customers.
- Entering Personal Information
Submission to the forms on the Website requires customers to provide certain personal information in order to provide them respective services.
- Use of Personal Information
Data thus entered and recorded is used for the following purposes.
- Provision of Services
The data is used to provide services requested such as reservations, document request, product request, inquiry and other such forms.
- Email Newsletter
The data is used to send email newsletters to users requesting receipt of the email newsletter or agreeing in service request forms to receive news via email. Users may themselves modify this information or terminate transmissions at any time.
- Other Communications
Hotel Okura Macau may also contact customers by email, telephone or post as deemed necessary.
- Management of Personal Information
The database containing the personal information of customers using the Website is managed by designated Hotel Okura Macau administrators and contractors to Hotel Okura Macau.
Customers' email addresses may be used for the transmission of Hotel Okura Macau email newsletters and for email transmissions from Okura Hotels & Resorts member hotels. No personal information other than the email address is disclosed for such purposes.
Customers' personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Sharing or disclosure of information to a contractor with a signed confidentiality agreement for purposes of maintenance or management of the Website or the customer information system.
- Sharing or disclosure of information to an affiliate with assigned confidentiality agreement for delivery of direct mailings from Okura Hotels & Resorts or its member hotels or from Hotel Okura Enterprises.
- Agreement by a customer to the disclosure of information.
- Formal inquiry on a legal basis by police authorities, courts or other official institution.
- Other serious and urgent necessity of the customer, Hotel Okura Macau or a third party.
- Use of Statistical Information
Information concerning customers using the Website is employed as statistical information that excludes personal information. This information is employed as marketing data in various forms, but is not used for any other purpose.
- Access Logs
The Website log access by their users. Access logs include the domain name and IP address, browser, date and time of access and originating link of users accessing the Website, but do not contain information that would allow the identification of individual users. Access logs are employed for purposes of statistical analysis entailed in site maintenance and usage monitoring and is not used for any other purpose.